Join us on Saturday, August 7th @ 5pm for a Family Fun Night to celebrate the kids returning to school.
You will choose your project selection here & our instructors will teach you to stain and paint (by stencil, not free-hand) your own wooden decor. Photos shown are just examples, you will choose your own stain and paint colors at the workshop. A paid registration is required for each person (adult or child) attending, it is one person per project. Ages 3+
HOW TO REGISTER (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
1. Choose your wood size option from the drop down box. Be sure to choose the size that is listed on your design page.
2. Type in the letter & number that is to the left of the design you wish to select in the box labeled design choice.
3. ONLY if the design shows personalization such as name or established year put your personal information in the personalization box. If no personalization enter N/A
4. Enter any seating request. No need to tell us if you are registering together, just those not on your registration.
5. Accept terms. Proceed with checkout.
**Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations there are NO REFUNDS. However, if you are unable to attend we can turn your project into a Hammer @ Home project by sending you home with everything you will need to complete your project (stain, paint, gloves, sponges & directions). If you wold like a home kit please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange stain & paint color choices.
This is a WOOD workshop so your sign may have random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
Due to the nature of this workshop no changes other than personalization that already exist can be made to these projects.