Join us Saturday, February 11th @ 4:00pm to celebrate Janie, have some fun and make an awesome wall worthy project! Pick you project here & our instructors will teach you to stain and paint (by stencil, not free-hand) your own wooden decor. Photos shown are just examples, you will choose your own stain and paint colors during the workshop.
Workshop to be held at Diana's house - 306 Peacock Springs Ct., Groveland Florida 34736
** Please make sure the project you selected from the drop down box matches the photo shown.** Rounds measure 18" & Planks measure 12"X4" unless otherwise stated" Decorations not included if used to stage photo.
How to register:
1. Select your project by clicking photo/selecting in dropdown box.
2. Enter personalization if required, if not, enter N/A. If the photo shows personalization (name or date), you will enter your name/date. Otherwise, project does not come with personalization.
3. Agree to terms & conditions. Proceed to checkout.
- This is WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Simple substitutions of words within a design and layout can be generally made at no additional charge. Anything beyond a small change will have a design charge added of $10-$25 depending on the nature of the request.